Tuesday, March 10, 2009
The jeep is off for paint on Friday!!!
Well I have purchased a car shelter and will be assembling it tonight and tomorrow. This is where I hope to build the "woody" top. The jeep is off for the bed liner paint jobs and I have decided to go with the military camo brown. This should look really good with the wood top if I stain it right. Sorry that I don't have any pics but I will be taking some as the jeep progresses through the bed liner process. I get to help with the prep work and do all the sanding! Friday evening and Saturday will be spent sanding. All the rust spots will be cut out and patched and finally the bed liner will be sprayed! I'm really excited to get this all done and I hope that I turns out well. Just wish the weather was a little better so I could get out there and work on everything! Amanda is headed out of town tomorrow and will be picking up some new saws that I will be needing for the "woody" top. My plan is to have everything finished for the car show here in town in July. It should be a one-of-a-kind if you know what I mean!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment