Well I'm sorry that I've been slow in posting. Here is a quick update of things that are happening.
The Jeep has now been wired with a 7 pin trailer plug and has the addition of a receiver hitch. Had to do this because the wife decided to purchase a new tent trailer so that we can go camping. The Jeep pulls it just fine. Also went for a short trail ride up the the Little Valley reservoir in the West side of the County. What a beautiful ride! I took a friend and we took along a few firearms for target practice. Rocks at 300 yards don't stand a chance.
As for guns, this is going to be cool. I have in the works to build two custom rifles built on Remington 700 actions. They will feature match grade Shilen barrels, Badger Ordnance Tactical Bolt Knobs, one will have an H.S. Precision fully adjustable Tactical stock, the other will have a Bell and Carlson A-5 tactical stock, Timney Triggers, and H.S.Precision trigger guards with ten round magazines. Then they will be coated with a Teflon based gun finish. The barrels will have a 1-10 twist for the 308 Winchester and undecided what the other caliber is going to be. I also haven't decided on the barrel length. The rifle with the H.S. Precision Stock will be priced to sale at $2450 and the other will be Priced at $2250. They will then be test fired for accuracy. I'm looking for sub 1/2 moa at a hundred yard. When the parts start coming in I'll post picture. By the way.... I'm taking orders so drop me a line!
Wednesday, July 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment