Monday, September 14, 2009

Custom Rifle that weighs 5 3/4lbs

Well I think that I have found the ultimate light weight rifle. Chambered in .243 win, 7mm-08 rem, or .308 win. This rifle will come with a twenty inch barrel, composite stock finished in a variety of colors, deluxe recoil pad, two piece scope base, and finished off with a polished and trued action. This rifle will weigh approximately 5 3/4 lbs. If you wish to have a little more fire power and a little more weight, calibers such as 25-06, 270, 30-06 can be selected. These rifles would weigh in at approximately 6 1/2 lbs.

Options that I can add to help complete the rifle: scope and rings (scope of your choice), an extended magazine, adjustable trigger, adjustable check rest, gun case, custom hand made rifle scabbard by Bear Lake Leather that can be attached to a saddle if desired, butt stock shell holder, bi-pod, and sling. Many more extras that haven't been listed. The sky's the limit.

Base price on the rifles will be $750. Price will be adjusted upon buyer's selected options and a completed list of options and pricing will be sent to the buyer. Once the buyer has agreed upon the package and payment is made, all sales are final. See the details on payment options that I have posted on my blog. Rifle should be completed within two to four weeks depending on options. Hunting season is upon us, order your rifle today!

No comments: