Tuesday, September 16, 2008
More Jeep Stuff!
I know that I need to get some pictures posted with everything that I've done to the Jeep. So the bed liner is in, driver's side seat has been replaced, Hi-Lift jack is mounted to rear bumper, and finally the mud tires (32 9.5x15) have been put on. I can't believe how much fun it has been working on my Jeep. It seems like the more that I do with it the lower the stress level goes. I forgot to mention that the new visors are installed and a new fuel sending unit. I just need to get the top back on before the weather turns sour on me. The next project for the Jeep will be mounting the Ramsey Winch, a center console, and maybe a few other things. I'll have to see how my pocket book looks. So anyone out there want to send some money my way? Just kidding. Last thing before I go, what every you do today, make sure to do it well and have fun doing it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment