Well it is official! I have shot my rifle for the first time and started the long break in process. The break-in process that I chose was to fire 10 rounds one at a time and cleaning after every shot, then fire another 10 and cleaning after every other shot and then to finish it off, firing 9 rounds with cleaning after every third shot. I was able to get through the first 10 rounds and started into the second stage before I had to pack it up for the day.
I wanted to share some of my results that I got in the first stage. After firing 3 shots, the bullet impact was low left so I adjusted from there. By the time I fired my eighth shot I was zeroed. In fact the eighth shot took the "X" right out of the target. The next two shots, numbers nine and ten went in almost the same hole! Its official! I love this rifle and did i mention that there is really NO RECOIL! Love it Love it! Next time I will take pictures of the target. I just ran out of time today.
Thursday, January 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment